For the month of November, Namecheap is having a contest — we want you to show off your pets! Winners will win cameras and domains.
Here’s how it works: All you need to do is take creative photos of your dogs, cats, horses, cows, fish, iguanas, ferrets, snails, donkeys, monkeys, birds — you name it. Then, to enter fully into the contest, do the following:
- Upload the photo to any photo or web hosting service.
- Link the URL to the photo in the comments of this post. Tell us about your pet and be creative.
- Share the submission on Twitter as well by sending a tweet to our attention with hashtag #ncpets. For example, a tweet can be: @namecheap I posted my pet alligator to the comments of the post at http://ow.ly/31dyj #ncpets. Submissions must include the URL, hashtag (#ncpets), and @NameCheap so that we see it.
Hurry, contest ends on November 15th!
We’ll upload those to our Facebook account and then pick the top 10. The finalists will be judged by public vote! Three winners (as selected by popular vote) will receive Canon’s brand new SD 4000 IS / IXUS 300 HS (valued at $329) and 30 winners (as selected by Namecheap) will receive $10.16 domain name credits.
Some other rules:
- One entry per person, please.
- Submissions must be original. We will be doing reverse image searches to ensure that everyone submits creative and original photos. If you don’t have a pet, you can still play — just take a picture of a friend’s pet. Or just ask them to do it for you.
Note: All comments are premoderated and will not show up immediately. Additionally, we will be manually uploading the photos to the Facebook page. It won’t be immediately placed there. If your photo is not there right away, don’t worry — we just haven’t gotten to it yet and will be doing so as quickly as we can.
* An equivalent item may be substituted based on availability.
- Namecheap News