Expired Domains

The place to discuss Namecheap.com's domain registration services and domain names in general

Expired Domains

Postby dirrtygrrl » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:52 am

How long do we have to reactivate domains that have expired?
dirrtygrrl

Re: Expired Domains

Postby MayyaK » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 am

Hello,

After domain expires we allow 27 days of grace period in which you can renew (i.e.
reactivate) domain from the expiration date. :)
MayyaK
Namecheap Staff

Postby kyleodonnell » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:23 am

how do we reactivate the expired domain. my domain expired on Jan 27th and I am unable to see the domain when i login to namecheap. I search for the domain and it says it expired. I send an email to customer support, but I have not hear back yet.
kyleodonnell

Postby NataT » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:01 pm

kyleodonnell wrote:how do we reactivate the expired domain. my domain expired on Jan 27th and I am unable to see the domain when i login to namecheap. I search for the domain and it says it expired. I send an email to customer support, but I have not hear back yet.

Hello,

Since this domain is expired, you will need to log into your account and renew the domain by following these instructions:

If you click on "Manage Domains" you will see this:

Domain Names
Your Domains
Renew Domains
Reactivate Domains

Click on "Reactivate Domains" and you will be able to see your expired domains, as well as renew them from there.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Nata T.
NataT
General Manager, Domains

Postby maco46mx » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:23 pm

I was going through "Reactivate Domains" process for my (1 day) expired domain, and after successfull payment process, namecheap system write me:

"Unable to complete request!
The domain (..........) is not accessible at this time due to the following reason: 'Domain Expired'. If you think that the reason is incorrect, please contact support."

What I can do?
maco46mx

Postby NataT » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:51 pm

maco46mx wrote:I was going through "Reactivate Domains" process for my (1 day) expired domain, and after successfull payment process, namecheap system write me:

"Unable to complete request!
The domain (..........) is not accessible at this time due to the following reason: 'Domain Expired'. If you think that the reason is incorrect, please contact support."

What I can do?

Hello,

Would you please contact us via live chat or by submitting a ticket providing a domain name so we could better assist you.

Thank you,
Nata T.
NataT
General Manager, Domains

Return to Domain Names

Need help? We're always here for you.

× Close